|Registration Members SLAMVI;
SLAMVI;is a Latin American medical-scientific organization dedicated to treating all the problems related to the health of travelers, trying to prevent medical situations related to this universal activity and, when they occur, treat them properly.;
To achieve this central objective, among other activities, it proposes to create a related discussion area dedicated to the "Traveler's Health", and to promote an agile and dynamic exchange of knowledge in the specialty in Latin America.;He will work closely with international organizations such as the International Society of Travel Medicine (ISTM).
|Benefits of the SLAMVI OWNER MEMBER category
- Bonus fee in the annual subscription to Travel Medicine and Infectious Diseases;
From January 1, 2012, the prestigious journal Travel Medicine and Infectious Diseases offers SLAMVI members a;DIFFERENTIAL SUBSCRIPTION RATE;for access to the journal in format digital.;The magazine is published bi-monthly, for a total of 6 numbers per year.;Visit;www.travelmedicinejournal.com;to find out about this publication and receive your username and password when you join;SLAMVI;.
- Access to information for members;
Through the exclusive sector for members, in its website of permanent update
- Scientific information on traveler's medicine or related topics (Safe food, Height and travelers, Chikungunya, Dengue, Sports and travelers, Traveler's diarrhea, Typhoid fever, Influenza, Special itineraries, Malaria, Meningitis, Post-trip handling, Rabies, Vaccines , among others.)
- Other exclusive publications for Partners
- Clinical cases
- Discussion list
- Up-to-date information on events of interest for the specialty
- Bonuses in academic activities organized by SLAMVI
- Voluntary active participation in Work Commissions